Powerful mobile computing platform packed in an ultra-rugged housing
Defense and inspection are a 24/7, 365-day mission. Consequently, the rugged computing solutions need to be true ruggedness and meet the military standards MIL-STD 810F/G and MIL-STD 461E/F compliant. They can withstand extreme environmental conditions such as high and low temperature, shock, vibration, humidity and meet the requirements for controlling electromagnetic interference. The protection from electromagnetic interference is further enhanced by the application of ITO EMI shielding. Winmate uses the MIL-DTL-38999/1 military-grade power connectors to ensure reliable power and rugged mechanical performance. To meet the defense industry's regulatory requirements, Winmate offers defense computing solutions that undergo rigorous testing to ensure safety and performance beyond standard defense compliance. Winmate understands the needs of the defense industry and provides solutions to industrial challenges:
- Extreme environmental conditions
For MIL-STD-810G compliance, Winmate tests the product against extreme environmental conditions such as high and low temperature, shock, vibration, humidity.
- Electromagnetic interference
For MIL-STD-461F compliance, detailed testing specification ensures that the product meets the control of electromagnetic interference.
- Unstable power supply
Broad power input and isolation to protect Panel PC and rugged tablets from power surges.
For over 25 years, Winmate has been a manufacturer of field-proven enhanced screens for army applications, has been a trusted company of boosted defense and industrial applications. Winmate produces innovative rugged computers and displays with sophisticated functions like low-latency video processing, high-bright, NVIS backlighting, and lightweight from rapid prototyping of personalized layouts to full-scale manufacturing runs ruggedized units. Winmate's direct control of essential procedure steps reduces prices, lowers manufacturing lead times, and improves lifecycle management. Winmate rugged computers are dispersed worldwide. IEE is ISO 9001:2015, as well as MIL-STD-810G certified.
Our defense solutions include:
- E-Mark certified rugged tablet
- EN50155 EMC G-WIN Rugged Panel PC
What're rugged mobile tablet and laptop computers
Winmate offers rugged mobile tablet and laptop computers, commercial off-the-rack (COTS) defense-grade computer systems, and rugged displays developed to adhere to demanding armed forces specs (MIL-STD) standards. These sturdy defense-grade display screen products are created for usage in the mission-critical field, such as the ground mobile, avionics, and marine applications. Environmental and functional upgrade plans are available for defense and protection applications on land, sea, or air. These upgrades are additionally offered for non-military applications requiring night vision systems or EMI shielding, such as the automotive industry, police, and search and rescue. We help to design and manufacture your special armed forces and defense solutions.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Tough as it gets
- Each mobile computer undergoes rigorous testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability for defense operations, such as MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-810G standards, to reflect extreme conditions like fluctuating temperatures and humidity, shock, drop, and vibration. Some of the selected products meet MIL-STD-3009 compliance with Type 1 Class B NVIS requirements.
- Winmate defense panel PCs and displays come with MIL-DTL-38999 type I and III connectors – high-performance cylindrical connectors for cable-to-panel defense applications in defense, air traffic controller, or other mission-critical situations.
Panel Viewability & OSD Control
- The high-resolution display is fully rugged, offering optimized visibility with optical bonding and easy-to-use front panel control. The advanced computing platform enables faster searches and real-time information, providing rapid response capabilities.
Command Center Focused Design
- Increase the efficiency of the command center and control room personnel. Built your ergonomic command console that complies with defense and defense precise needs with Winmate 4K UHD Defence Display that offers a brilliant resolution and accurate depiction of every detail.
Safety and Standards
All Winmate defense products are built and tested according to defense standards MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461.
MIL-STD-461 is a United States Defence Standard that describes how to test equipment for electromagnetic compatibility.
Specifically,MIL-STD-461F details testing specifications to ensure the conducted emissions (CE), conducted susceptibility (CS), radiated emissions (RE), and radiated susceptibility (RS) of a system can meet the requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference.
- MIL-STD-461 Method - CE101/CE102: Conducted Emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Method - RE101/RE102: Radiated Emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Method - CS101/CS106/CS109/CS114/CS115/CS116: Conducted Susceptibility
- MIL-STD-461 Method - RS101/RS103: Radiated Susceptibility
MIL-STD-810 test series are approved for use by all United States Department of Defense (DoD).
The standard describes environmental management and engineering processes that can be of enormous value to generate confidence in the environmental worthiness and overall durability of a system design.
- MIL-STD-810 Method 501.4: High Temperature
- MIL-STD-810 Method 502.4: Low Temperature
- MIL-STD-810 Method 507.4: Humidity
- MIL-STD-810 Method 514.5: Vibration
- MIL-STD-810 Method 516.5: Shock