Food & Hygienic Industrial Solution
Hygienic IP Protected Panel PCs Designed to Meet Food & Beverage Manufacturing Challenges.
Whether it is the actual processing of the food or the food packaging, automation is everywhere in today's modern food plants. Plant floor automation helps keep costs down and food quality up. The stainless series was developed for food processing, packaging, and pharmaceutical industries, where there is a need for water-resistant computing capabilities that can withstand daily washdowns to keep a clean food production facility.
- Rigors of factory floor operations
HMI and industrial Panel PCs for the factory floor operations should work in changing dust, water splashes, and humidity.
- High hygienic requirements of specific industries
Some industries have strict hygienic requirements. Machinery, industrial displays, and factory floors must be cleaned with high-temperature water or chemicals.
- High pressure and high-temperature washdowns
Due to the food industry's high hygienic requirements specifically, food processors and computing tools are subject to high pressure and high-temperature washdowns.
- Corrosion resistance
Industrial Panel PCs and HMI installed in a food processing or chemical factory floor are often wet, dusty, and repeatedly cleaned with aggressive chemicals that can easily cause corrosion. That is why SUS 316 / AISI 316 stainless steel material is the first choice when it comes to product design.
- User-friendly intuitive interface
The interface of HMI monitors should be simple and user-friendly for the operator.
Winmate Stainless Series Panel PCs combine an elegant design with a rugged build for industrial food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications. Embrace flexible mounting options, high performance, and IP69K/IP65 standards for ultimate water and dust resistance. The stainless-steel alloy is corrosion-resistant to meet specific industrial health and safety requirements.
Winmate hygienic industrial solutions include:
- IP65 Stainless B series with Pushbuttons
- IP69K Stainless P series Panel PC
- IP69K Stainless PCAP Chassis Panel PC
- IP65 Stainless PCAP Chassis Panel PC
- IP65 Resistive Chassis Panel PC
- IP67 Resistive Chassis Panel PC
What's Stainless PPC or Display
Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Panel PCs are the brains and virtual eyes and ears of any food or beverage processing plant. A Panel PC is 'smarter' than an HMI, but both have a place in the manufacturing process depending on users' needs. The number of industrial HMIs and displays needed depends on what needs monitoring, giving plant managers and workers feedback on how their machinery performs. Is the production run on schedule? Are packaged products being filled to the correct capacity? Is critical machinery working at its optimum performance? HMI and Panel PCs have many standard features, however, those in the food processing market need a few more due to the type of environment they are placed.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Water and dust protection IP69K / IP67 / IP65
- The IP Code, International Protection Marking, IEC standard 60529, sometimes interpreted as Ingress Protection Marking, classifies and rates the degree of protection provided by mechanical casings and electrical enclosures against intrusion, dust, accidental contact, and water. Ingress Protection (IP) rating notifies that the unit is water and dust-resistant. For example, the IP65 level indicates that the device's enclosure has no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact (dust-tight), and is protected from water jets.
- Winmate designs its products in-house and always comes up with innovative product design solutions. The new P-Series Panel PC and Display features a waterproof conduit pipe that offers extra protection. The custom-built watertight conduit pipe is preinstalled to give an additional layer of protection for the peripheral cables connected to the industrial Panel PC.
- The included air vent valve comes with an automatic mechanical system to act as a safety feature that controls and maintains pressure without manual assistance to avoid air-related problems.
Signature true flat design
- Easy to clean and prevent liquid droplets from penetrating any openings in the industrial display.
- Optical bonding is a process that uses optically clear resin to affix a protective glass overlay or touch screen to the front of an LCD. Filling the air gap between the overlay and the LCD reduces parallax between the surfaces, increasing contrast, color quality, and viewing angles.
Safety and Standards
Safety- CE, FCC
IEC Standard 60529- IP65/ IP67/ IP69K-rated: water and dust protection
Stainless Heavy Industrial Yoke Mount
The Yoke Mount supplies an excellent workstation positioning platform for various industrial needs.
The Yoke Mount could be utilized to fasten a Universal Mount Display to any surface. Adjustment knobs for tilt and position the enterprise display to an ideal viewing angle. The optional Benchtop Mounting Package to turn the industrial monitor to meet your work needs.
Yoke Mounting provides a simple but reliable method to place a display screen in a perpendicular plane with adjustable tilt.
Stainless Heavy Industrial ARM Mount
Winmate Heavy Industrial Arm Mount position the display above and away from the work area, providing an extremely solid workstation platform that is ideally suited for harsh environments.
Friction joints allow the monitor to be easily repositioned, while knob tilt locks and low-bounce design provide a stable platform for use. Both models , through a full 90° and are rated for displays up to 45 kg (100 lbs.).